Saturday, September 9, 2017

Haven't Showered In A Week, Woo-Hoo!!!

It just got that way.  I didn't make any effort not to shower, but I knew I was going to be so busy taking care of my parents' chores that I wouldn't have time.  And that has been the case.  For seven straight days, ever since I showered after dinner Friday, the last day my folks were here.

You know, one of the last things My Fucking Father told me before he left was to make sure I showered every day.  Yeah, fuck that and fuck him!

I am kind of proud of this record.  Then again, I wonder if people have noticed that I haven't.  I wonder if I smell.  Oh, well.

Hey, I might shower after this.  But I think I have to mow the lawn before the game tonight.  But I'm really tired, so maybe I won't do that and just go to the bar for the game.  Who knows?  Who cares?  I'm alone and I'm free, woo-hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment