Tuesday, April 3, 2018

It's Snowing. It's April 3 And It's Fucking Snowing.

Four inches at least?  As much as eight?  WTF?!

I reiterate that snow is unnecessary after Christmas (although I will allow for New Year's) because we just need snow for the Christmastime tableau.  We sure as fuck don't need it now.  And yet it's coming down as I type this.

I'm glad it's not numerous, at least not yet.  I thought it would be bad last night on my way back from watching the men's national basketball championship, but I actually was able to drive on the highway.  I got up early because I was scared that the blizzard would hit us hard overnight, but like last night, it only stacked up a couple inches.  Now I hear the bulk of the storm is hitting us today, and so I'm scared of driving home.

I also (and I hate to say this) that I'm scared of how My Fucking Father is going to react.  He went nuts on me when he couldn't get the snowplow to work.  Then I got it to work, but wasn't able to get it re-started.  I am hoping that it just needed to cool off and, if the driveway needs to be plowed, it'll work.  That'll keep that asshole at bay.

My God, I think being my parents' son has given me PTSD.

No comments:

Post a Comment