Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: March

I have to refresh my memory because I stashed the calendar as soon as my parents came home.  Excuse me.

(digs out calendar from cabinet)

You know, even when I had the calendar hanging on my wall, I still couldn't pick out the best one.  There are several who are good -- Brittany, Megan, Morgan and her t-shirt, main girl Jennifer Koenig, who has an Instagram, the toned Amber, and Francheska, showing off part of her black booty.

But in a decision that is more like throwing a dart at a picture, I'm going to overcome my aversion to Asian chicks and go with Aki from Shanghai.  Belying how you usually see Chinese girls, she's wearing a pink bikini and is toned and tanned.  That Mona Lisa smile puts it over the top, as much as it does in a lukewarm field.  So yeah, Aki wins March.

No comments:

Post a Comment