Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Tax Day -- Thanks, Republicans! (Just Joking; Fuck You, Republicans)

Tax Day is today.  Got them handed in yesterday.  Assuming I got it right (and why wouldn't I?), I am getting about $325 from the fed and about $150 from the state.

Getting money back is always good.  But I have to remember that if I'm getting a refund from my taxes, that means money that is supposed to belong to me has been in the hands of the government this whole time.  Also, I'm sure that Republicans rigged this new tax cut in order to engender peasants like us with good feelings from the paltry refunds we're getting so we don't bitch about the billions of dollars in tax breaks the rich people in this country are getting.  I see you, Republican whores.  And I don't mind actually paying a bit in taxes if that means the people you whore for no longer get away with taking our money.

No comments:

Post a Comment