Thursday, April 12, 2018

Dang, I Wanted To Talk About Yesterday Yesterday

Yesterday/Wednesday was what I would consider the perfect winter/early spring/fall-ish day for me.  Not hot so I didn't sweat through my clothes.  Not so cold that my teeth chattered every time I walked outside.  No wind to make it seem colder than it was.  No precipitation, 'cause that blows.  And, most of all, no sun that could blind me.  I appreciate the sun, but sometimes, and especially in the cool half of the year (and actually in the hot half of the year too, because that means it won't be as hot out in the summer), it makes the environment around me feel more ... manageable and less overwhelming.  The sun didn't even come out just before dusk, when the sun is apt to shine because it's diving below any cloud cover in the sky.

Just want to note that because I should remember peaceful, modest days like that.  Wish I had done so before Wednesday turned into yesterday, but still, I want to note this.

No comments:

Post a Comment