Monday, January 21, 2019

Hearing The Siren Song A Second Time

So, back to this party I went to about, oh, ten days ago.  Bangin' party.  The best part was the roster: Five girls, just the right amount, and all of them smoking hot.  It wasn't too much of a sausage fest, either; of course there were guys there -- otherwise the girls would not be able to make money out of this "party" -- but it wasn't overflowing with them.

Best part, of course, was the action.  All the girls knew the rules of a stripper party like this, so I was able to touch ten titties.  Didn't get to fuck *****a (who just dumped me right then and there in that room without so much as a cuddle, sniff) but she kissed and licked me tip, at least.  Moreover, I got double-teamed -- sort of.  *****y, who had always been a good girl, was uncharacteristically extroverted and even a bit frisky this evening.  She convinced her friend, ***e**, to join her as they did me.  And did they ever do me: *****y unzipped my shirt so both of them could twist my nipples.  And both of them groped me, although *****y did so more than ***e**, and it's not like they pulled my cock out, even though *****y said she would have if there were fewer men there and if the lights were darker.

I recount those encounters because all of three of them are having another party this afternoon.  And I am torn as to whether or not I should go.  One the one hand, I frolicked with these babes just two weeks ago.  For another, this will be at *****a's apartment, and that's hella far away, and I don't know if I want to drive that far.  This will be another occasion in which I will have to shell out a lot of money.  Finally, I don't know if I'm going to get what I got ten days ago.

On the other hand, the timing of this party is perfect.  Ever since I got my job, the chance of me going to a party being held in the early afternoon, rare ever before I got my job, vanished.  I mean, I can't see myself ever taking work off so I could get some early afternoon ass.  But this falls on a Monday, one of my two days off.  It's a sign from the heavens that I should go.  And there's another reason: Maybe, instead of not getting what I got ten days ago, I in fact get more than I got ten days ago.  I mean, all three girls will be acquainted or reacquainted with what I like, and maybe they'll feel more comfortable with me, like I will be with them.  And if that's the case, well, a darkened room with no guys around might give me the chance to free willy, if you know what I mean.

And complicating all this is the random text, out of the blue, I received from *******e, who needed to make some money and believed that me fucking around could provide her with that money.  I think she puts out way less than the other three hotties that will be at this party.  But I feel as though I have to see her because it's been ages since I last screwed around with her.  However, she's been hella flighty; she texted me out of the blue, I text her back, and it's taking her hours to get back to me.

So I am in a double bind, so to speak.  I am still considering going all the way to (well, I might as well tell y'all) St. Paul, and I am still waiting to hear back from this stripper.  So I could go to this stripper, I could go to this party with three strippers, or I could not go anywhere.  Well, damn -- I don't know what the hell to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment