Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Back To The Grind; Change Of Plans

Just realized something as I woke up early today: I had not needed to wake up early since Dec. 21, a dozen days ago.  That was a Friday;
  • Saturday I had to work but decent hours;
  • Tuesday was Christmas;
  • Wednesday through Friday I was substituting second shift;
  • Saturday I went back to my old schedule but, since it was Saturday, I had my regular, non-insane work hours;
  • and yesterday was New Year's.
And I miss not needing to wake up at 5:30 in the morning.  Nor going back to a department I hate.  I should blog post about both soon.

---

Got a message from my psychotherapist's secretary.  Was supposed to see him tomorrow (Thursday), but because of a mistake, she wants me to come in today.  I'll do it.  But I kind of had an afternoon planned around my session, namely finally buying a new phone at Rosedale before coming in to see him, and going to this Italian place that actually closes for a siesta after seeing him.  I now will adjust everything, but I've hesitated to plunk so much money for a phone, and frankly, moving it up a day, to today, is giving me the willies.

No comments:

Post a Comment