Sunday, January 13, 2019

Addendum To: brokedick

Well, everything went as well as it possibly could at that party.  Five girls, all hot.  Gave money to all of them -- except one, *****a, to whom I gave nearly all of my money.  Try as she might, I didn't erupt, so I had to do it for her, and then she just left me without even cuddling.  All the honeyed words she said to me before and during our session, and she just walked away!  (sob)

So is she serious about fucking in private the next couple weeks?  I told her thank you the next day, but she hasn't replied back.  And she keeps complaining to me that I don't talk to her!  Man, I'm not saying she's a bitch, but she is doing what she claims I do.  She's like a Republican that way.

As for me, I'll try again with *a***** tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment