Thursday, January 3, 2019

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: December

I should wrap this up now that 2018 is over.  But the Hooters calendar went out with a bang.

I cannot say that there was one complete dud for this month.  Sure, I don't know what the top on Hillary (of Wethersfield, Conn.) says even though it certainly doesn't say "Hooters," but her come-hither look works.  Chicago's Eariel may be shot in an inert photo, but she has a nice smile.  Keely has an adolescent face, but she hails from Fairview Heights, Ill., so there's a chance I might see her this year.  Leslie, out of Coapa, Mexico, is wearing a bodysuit, but at least it has slits on the sides.  And I don't know why in the hell Jessica (out of Clearwater, Fla.) is holding an oar, but it doesn't obscure her tight body.

I feel compelled to name all the other eight girls because I've already been so detailed, but I think this is the best month this calendar has had, so I think I will.  Mariah, from Cape Coral, Fla., and Kailah, out of Springfield, Mass., are shown in side profile, but they are showing a bit of ass, and that is as risque as this Hooters calendar is at showing nudity, which is welcome.  Nashville's Brochelle has an obscene body.  As does Rachael; her pink bikini top holds in a pair of hot, fake tits, and she hails from Lone Tree, Colo., so there's a chance that if I go to Denver this year, I'll see her and, hopefully, I'll have toted this calendar for her to sign.  Casey (Boca Raton, Fla.) has a bangin' body in a red two-piece, and being stood up against a small waterfall actually enhances the shot.  And, well, I don't know about Emily out of Columbia, Mo., except that her face and body screams "MILF."  Maybe there's something wrong with me.  But maybe there isn't.

Still, the #1 for the final month of 2018 goes to the main calendar girl, Sidney Pickman out of Louisville.  A hot body in a cool blue, crashing-wave-evoking two-piece bikini, the best thing about this blonde are her piercing blue eyes.  She's got an Instagram too, and she seems like a typical Girl Next Door -- well, except that she's hot and a model.  So Sidney, congratulations on being the best for December 2018!

---

Even though my parents are coming home, I bought the 2019 Hooters calendar New Year's Eve.  And once I have the time to masturbate to my heart's content to all these lovely ladies of December, I'll put up this year's calendar in order to stay current with the times.

No comments:

Post a Comment