Friday, January 4, 2019

Expenses Without Receipts

OK.  Starting from January 3:
  • Which makes things easy because I haven't shelled out a single dollar so far in 2019.  So the first EWR for this, uh, EWR blog post comes from New Year's Eve, where I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Edition) and got accused of something I didn't do.  (Well, OK -- thinking further about this, maybe it looked bad, but I was going to get my goddamn chicken, so fuck White Jeri-Curl Motherfucker.)  But I got dances from Savannah and Heaven.  I do not come here to eat free food, come to think of it.  I come to look at boobs -- how women's boobs, not that bloated bartender's.  Cost: $40.
  • Then went to Caffetto.  Had brought my laptop with me in case shit went south over at the titty bar, so I'm glad I brought it.  Small hot chocolate, a slice of carrot cake, and tip: $7.48.
  • As is my usual NYE custom, I went to my friends' place to celebrate, then afterwards I make it up to my local White Castle to ring in the New Year by eating fast food at the only place I can eat there 24/7.  I only bought five things, but damn, those fries add up!  Total for loaded fries, sweet potato fries, a Bistro Turkey slider, an "Impossible" burger (I can tell that it's fake meat) and drink: $10.54.
  • Sunday the 30th I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Non-Cover Version) also, after the Vikings game, in order to drown my sorrows after another ViQueens choke job.  Needed to drink a full Pabst Blue Ribbon.  Felt the need to get two LDs, from the oft-missed but short-shrifting Sky and the cute JJ.  Also had to pay back Belle for a dance she gave me even though I didn't ask for two, just one.  With tips and all told, on this night I spent: $76.50.
  • To Saturday, December 29, where I went to the University of Minnesota men's hockey to take in the last of three tickets I bought at the Minnesota State Fair back in the late summer, a home date against Ferris St.  Maybe I shouldn't have, seeing as the Bulldogs came into Mariucci and won, 3-2.  (I also went to the St. Lawrence game earlier in the year, a game the Goofers also lost.  The first time I can remember seeing this team lose twice in one season.)  Since it was the holidays, I decided to live it up.  Instead of a hot dog, I got Jax Cafe prime rib sliders, which were, for the most part, tasteless, even with horseradish on them.  But I did still get Coke, albeit in bottle form.  Plus program: $18.
  • Then went to Glam Doll ... but they were closed because they sold out of donuts.  I swear, I think they cut down on the production of donuts these days.  So, with my initial plans derailed and not wanting to go home, I remembered that maybe I should keep up relations with the other place our alumni chapter watches football games.  So I went there to eat their wings.  With tip: $22.
Relatively short and quick EWR.  Should remember this feeling so I don't wait too long inbetween EWRs.

Good through January 3, 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment