Monday, January 7, 2019

Girl, The Only One Who Can Be Thirsty Is Me

OK, so I had talked about this "chocolate party" I went to all the way on the other side of the Mississippi.  I got invited it to it through Messenger, on Facebook, by this woman I did not recognize.  But she sure as hell recognized me; her giving me details about the party she was hosting convinced me she wasn't trolling me, or that this was some catfishing incident.

The party, and our tryst, was alright.  I couldn't get off, but she started tittyfucking me, and that finally set me off.  I wouldn't mind having her again, mostly because I found her to be very friendly and accommodating.  Everything else was meh -- our intimacy, the other strippers she got to work the party, the party itself, and not least of which, the location.

I swore, to her and to myself, that if she had another party before my parents came back home, I would go.  But while I loved making her acquaintance and getting jizz all over her, I would file this in the rotation, along with all the other parties I would be invited to but not go every single time.  She nor her party didn't really stand out.  Her apartment is hella far.  And, to be honest, she isn't all that good-looking.  Big black tits, sure, but not someone who gets me hard when she's grinding on me.

That has not stopped her from talking to me through Messenger.  She has been a hound, to tell the truth.  She's all, "Heyyyyy, I'm having a party this weekend, will u be there?" and "When can we meet again?  We can always meet for parties!"  And she's Waving to me, too -- that's like a Poke on Facebook, right?  She got so desperate -- guess the Urban Dictionary term for it is "thirsty?" -- for my dick that, when she sent out a notice that she was hosting a party on New Year's Eve and I (and presumably others) said I (and they) couldn't come, she postponed that party by two days.  I still didn't go.  Which prompted another message through Facebook: "Hey, when are you available again?  You want me to cum to your place?  That's cool, too!"

This ... oh, let's just call it harassment is something I have never encountered before from a stripper.  And -- look, I'll be frank: If this was coming from a stripper I thought was really hot and helped me bust my nut for a reasonable amount of money, you damn straight I would come running to her place.  But she is not any of those things, so I find her constant messaging to be very annoying.  She has relented a bit, for now, but for a while it had become so incessant that I was getting creeped out.  There's a level of distraction I wouldn't tolerate from anyone, no matter how hot she may be.

Saying that ... after I blog post this, I'm going to North Minneapolis to get a handjob, blowjob and rimjob from this chick.  Honestly, this stripper's not all that, either.  But she's way closer to me, and she did not hesitate to, after her party fell through, invite me over for a 1-on-1 even though she had never met me.  Moreover, I get to rawdog her.  Best of all, I get to do all that shit for $100.

And I'll be honest: I have been the one pursuing her.  Now, she has sent me invites to her party, and after I said I can't make it, she has not gone to the lengths of communicating with me like this other black chick has.  She can tell that I'm not a pushover, and she just let it go.  But frankly, that arouses me.  Her lack of interest in me makes me more interested in her.  But when the tables are turned, when I am the hunted instead of the hunter, when I am the thirsty one -- well, that turns me off.  That is total hypocrisy, I know.  But that's the way my asshole heart feels.

Anyway, God bless ****y.  Because of proximity and value, I am looking forward to seeing her at her place this morning.  Don't know if I'll be fit enough to allow her to make me cum.  It might be another jerk-off session with her as a spectator.  I only have an hour, and that always makes me nervous.  Whatever happens, I will feel good to finally slake my thirst, and to finally hunt my prey.

And some time next month I will take this other chick up on her offer to do me up at my place.  The upside to having someone so thirsty for money is that I can bargain her down.  Plus it saves me a trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment