Sunday, January 20, 2019

I ate a whole medium pizza from Pizza Hut this afternoon, about most of the way through the first half of the NFC Championship Game.

Why?  Eh, I always envisioned myself getting and eating one on NFL Championship Sunday.  But the entire thing?  Guess I saw it as a challenge.  I have never eaten a whole medium pizza.  I have eaten six slices of a medium pizza once, but that was in high school, when I had metabolism, and I thought I was going to explode.

I feel fat, but oddly enough I felt OK after polishing off the slices (and dipping the crusts in ranch I got from Burger King).  In fact, I feel fine enough now to enjoy the Super Blood Wolf Moon while going to Caffetto tonight for food and drink.  And maybe I'll come back home for more food and drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment