Friday, February 14, 2020

You're Welcome For The Kleenex

OK, so the party last night was awesome.  ****a gave me a blowjob.  She slathered all over my dick, up and down, and even put my balls in her mouth.  I was about to stop cumming when, all of a sudden, my urethra hit paydirt and found a new source of semen, and I was erupting even harder than the initial shoot.  And this was on the second of three songs, and just before I was thinking that I would have to change positions, stand up, and force my dick into ****a's mouth in order to squirt because she only gave me time for three songs.  Anyway. ...

I realized once I got done ejaculating that this party, hosted by *****a, did not have something that she did not furnish in her last party: Either towels, tissues or wetnaps to clean up the cum.  Other parties have this, but in spite of everything else that is great about *****a's parties (and they are great), having those to wipe up messes is very important.  Should let her know that.

Fortunately, I had this travel pack of Kleenex with me.  I didn't bring them just for this sole purpose but because I wanted to blow my nose since I would be walking through the cold.  It just so happens that I emptied out the contents of my clothes onto the dresser, and ****a saw the pack of tissues when she was casting about for something to wipe up my splooge.  It wasn't my idea to use them for that, but hey, whatever gets the job done.

Unfortunately, after I left the party, I couldn't find my travel pack.  She probably just threw it somewhere I couldn't see, and I just left without it.  Oh, well; maybe another stripper found it, and if so, she probably used it to clean up the next guy's jizz.  To that, I say, You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment