Tuesday, February 11, 2020

The Four Trailers For Jojo Rabbit

They are, in order:

  1. Emma
  2. Burden
  3. Wendy
  4. Downhill
I've wanted to do this for some time -- try to see if I can remember the trailers I saw before a movie, and do so in order.  I finally am doing it right now because 1) frankly I need to blog about something tonight and 2) it's very notable, at least to me, that the four movies for which I saw trailers are not only one-world titles, but two-syllable titles as well.

It's also interesting to me that there were only four trailers for Jojo Rabbit.  Usually there are six or seven.  Maybe it's because it's an art film or maybe because the film has been around a while; I don't remember if this cinema ever had it, or is just bringing it in now because it was nominated for Oscars.

No comments:

Post a Comment