Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Stuff I'm Donating To Goodwill

  • Off-white/khaki-ish relaxed, uh, khakis from the Gap.
  • Two/both pairs of dark green/olive cargo pants -- the ones with those extra side pockets -- Father, I think, bought for me from, I guess, Kohl's.  They are from the Basic Editions brand and they are both 32 x 30.
  • Candy I don't like -- Airheads, a lollipop and old gum.
Those three pairs of pants I'm donating because the front button popped out.  That is an obvious indication that I have gotten too fat for them.  I wish they would serve as motivation for me to lose weight; if I can drop some lbs., maybe I can fit back into those pants (provided, of course, I could find someone who could stitch a new button onto them).  But I need to be realistic.  Besides, I have enough pants that are big enough to fit me, so maybe I shouldn't spend money on a tailor to attach new buttons, especially if they'll just pop out again.

They've been laying on the floor next to the piano for weeks now.  I had contemplated saving them, or even trying to sell them.  If I were more enterprising I would try to see if I could get money for those three khakis, but at this point I think it's best if I just get stuff out of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment