Saturday, February 1, 2020

Oh, And Now A Plant Is Dying

I just noticed this last night.  My Father has a small plant that has peculiar "leaves" coming out of it.  It was in full bloom when my parents left, and I watered it and it seemed fine.  But what I noticed last night was a bunch of shriveled stems.

I actually downloaded an app to identify the plant.  (It doesn't come free; I have to cancel it by next Saturday or else I'll have to pay.)  I think it's a Dunce's Cap.  This app diagnoses problems, and when I took photos of this sickly plant, the app gave me three diagnoses.  The first two: Underwatering and overwatering.  Well, thanks for narrowing it down!

Plants die whenever I have to take care of it.  I don't know what to do.  I water them, every day, according to My Father's instructions.  And like every year, still at least one of the plants dies.  And unless I have the will to find a solution, or a miracle happens, this one will, too.

I ... I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment