Friday, February 7, 2020

Crooked Hair, Crooked Hair

So I went to get my hair cut.  Turns out it's only been a month; I usually wait six-to-eight weeks.  Also, I wanted to get it cut before *****a came over to give me a handjob, but she said she could cum sooner, so I waited until after we fucked around to get it cut.  (All this information was not necessary; I'm just being a chatty Cathy.)

So I went to a Great Clips -- not my usual one, but one that was open till 9 and not 8 like the one I usually go to or most other haircutting places.  Maybe because it was so late in the evening, or maybe because it usually does not get customers like more high-trafficked places, there were no other customers until I walked in.  (I was at my usual Great Clips when *****a texted me she was free; there were two people who reserved spots, one of whom I was behind.)  And the woman who cut my hair was really, really nice.  A little bit of a flibbertigibbet, who only used the electric trimmer with one hand while the other one was dangling and not using a comb or anything, but she was really nice, and very accommodating when I decided I wanted the top cut shorter.

One problem: The more she went through my hair, and she spent a half-hour on it (longer than any haircut I can remember), the more nervous she became.  She said she had been working on men's hair for the past couple weeks, but she said men's hair was more complicated to her.  Then, she looked at my bangs and asked a question I didn't quite understand: "Do hair stylists usually line up the front for you?"  I didn't quite know what she meant, but I said yes because, well, why wouldn't I want the front of my hair lined up.

So she was finally finished and she stepped back to let me take a look.  And I noticed something: The brow of my new hairline is not even.  If you look from my left side to my right, it appears as though my hairline, as you travel across my forehead, recedes/goes up my forehead, then takes a corner turn sharper than the one on my left side, before going down to my right forehead.  I think I notice it now that I look in the mirror, but when I was on the chair, that asymmetrical outline was very noticeable, and I usually don't care how my hair looks.

How in the hell do I wind up with crooked hair?  These stylists went to the school so they don't do that, and they have to get certified by the state, too.  This shit isn't supposed to happen, right?  But it's on my head now, and when I go to work or out in public, and I ask someone a question, I just fucking know their eyes will dart up and notice the non-parallel line forming the boundary of my forehead and they'll think to themselves, "Dude, this dude has crooked hair!"  And they'll bully me.  Because some haircutter can't "line up" my bangs or some shit.  Fuck me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment