Wednesday, January 13, 2021

OK, This Motherfucking Asshole Is Gonna Give Me COVID

I should've punched this guy.

OK, I went into the gas station to buy lottery tickets and to get gasoline for my car.  It was afternoon rush hour, so the place was packed as shit.  (Oh, and I was going to park there, decided I couldn't because I wanted a space close enough so that the attendant could see my license plate, then realized I needed to go in to pre-pay, so I went back.)

This asshole in front of me is an anti-masker.  He looked like a stereotype, my version, of a guy who is an anti-masker.  He's White, he had an old war vet hat on, he had straight and straggly gray hair, and he looked like he hadn't showered in a week.  Him not wearing a mask already set me off.  But his entire ... mise-en-scene just pushed me over the edge.  I hate the look of this fucker.  He looked like he participated in that coup attempt on the U. S. Capitol last week.

And he wasn't alone.  He brought his little shit kid with him.  He wasn't wearing a mask, either.  And they were taking their sweet-ass time amidst a line of people picking out scratch-off tickets.  He was talking to his itty-bitty son about which of those tickets he wants.  And he was going to be patient with him, and let him buy as many tickets as he wanted.  I was about six feet away from this Republican prick, but I'm sure everyone could see him.  He wasn't shouting, but everyone, I swear, could hear him.  He was oblivious to the concerns of the people around him, or the world.  It was just him and his little shit kid, and pandemic schmandemic.

(Aside: The cashier helping this self-absorbed motherfucker, who was wearing a mask, looked uncomfortable serving him.  Either he was annoyed with him taking so long or he hated being so close to him, even with a plexiglass screen between them.  I am not one of those people who threatens to report businesses that don't force customers to wear masks.  It would be nice.  But I can see myself in his shoes, just trying to get this bastard and his bastard son out of the way so he can deal with customers actually following the law.  It's the responsibility of a person to follow the law.  And this straggly-ass shitface obviously believes he's above it.)

I complained about that selfish young girl at the library talking loudly to her friend on the phone in the library.  I've tested negative since that unpleasant encounter.  But I've been so pissed off since seeing this stranger's uncovered ass face.  And I feel like my throat's a little dry, and there might be a tickle down in my stomach.  Swear to fucking God, if this is the piece of shit who gives me the coronavirus. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment