Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Avoiding Him On Second Shift

So the person who files on second shift is taking next Monday off.  I style myself a human Swiss army knife, so I once again volunteered to take that shift.  Variety!

Before when I filled in, and especially when it's only one day and I would have to revert to my usual daytime schedule, my boss would allow me to shift up my night by two hours.  But this time around I told him I could fill in for her exactly at the hours she works.  Why?  Heh ... yeah, I want to avoid that guy.  As much as possible.  He leaves a half-hour before I would come in, otherwise I would have to sit next to him and his negative energy for 90 minutes, and that would blow.  Besides, I know that I'll make a mistake, he'll bitch about it to my boss and he'll tell me about it the next day.  If he's going to be like that, I'd rather just not see him at all.

But I wonder: Can people tell I am now actively trying to avoid him?

No comments:

Post a Comment