Friday, January 15, 2021

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: December

A bevy -- 15 babes this month!  And ... uh, the more I look, the more underwhelmed I am.  They're not outright heifers or anything, but most of the waitresses don't stand out.  And of those I would consider the best, I can name at least one glaring drawback to either her or her shot.

I can point to six that are better than the rest, and within those six, I can name a top three.  The other ones -- Keaton of Humble, Tex.; Ashley of Lone Tree, Colo.; and, well, another Ashley, from Atlantic City, N. J. (both Ashleys have their photos side-by-side, and I think having models with their names typed out in adjacent pictures is a big no-no) -- are good.  However, the Colorado Ashley is holding a surfboard for some damn reason and the New Jersey Ashley is wearing a two-piece green bandeau top, but both top and bottom are so wide it's reminiscent of a forties swimsuit.  And Keaton ... shit, she's got a nice body, but her expression is so blah, her photo makes no impact.

I'll give third place to the main girl, Rebecca, hailing from Fort Smith, Ark.  She's showing a tight stomach, and she's got the effect of wet sand all of her chest, abs, hip and legs, and that's fucking hot.  But her red bikini top is one of those that is cropped just under the boobs but has long sleeves.  Huh?

Chicago's Marissa takes second.  Red two-piece with white flower pattern.  Blonde, can see her cleavage, and her bikini bottom is cut so that she's showing, like, half of her ass.  (Uncut bikini bottoms were the thing for the 2020 Hooters calendar, but I've taken a sneak peek at 2021, which I bought last month -- and trust me, Hooters is caving to the self-gaslighting times of today and having their women show ass.)  However, she is posed bending over something, and her ass is off to the left, behind her and thus out of focus.  Marissa looks beautiful, but her picture doesn't show her off.

The best girl is a returning favorite, and I think she won a month in 2019.  It's Nanako, out of Tokyo.  Now, her black bikini top (branded with the Hooters logo, a nice touch) is a full cover -- no cleavage or sideboob or anything.  Also, she has black hair here, and I swear she was a light brunette in her '19 photo.  Her stern look ... no, it's not a smile, and she kind of looks like Olivia Munn, which is neither bad nor good, but it's ... different, and I think such a look is sexy on her.  Finally, I like her stomach.

So, hey, in a frequently-flawed December, Nanako is the best one.  And I will try my best to masturbate to the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment