Saturday, January 16, 2021

Their Impossible Questions

I had dreams of cleaning my room.  Like, extensively today.  I had a thought of going out today, if only to, like, eat and see my storage unit.  But I really didn't have any reason to go out because it was high time to start looking through my mail and see if I can toss anything.

I was going to do that after lunch.  But then my parents ask me an impossible question, again.  When Mother deleted a photo on her phone, that same photo was automatically deleted on Father's phone.  Can that, like, not happen?

I told them I'd look into it.  I then retreated into my bedroom, and I swear, the enormity of trying to investigate yet another of their questions sapped all my energy.  I turned on the radio to listen go the Gopher men's basketball Game (they gave Michigan its first loss on the Year), crawled into bed, and promptly fell asleep for a nap that I think lasted three hours.  And I swear, if I had not been asked that impossible question, my bedroom would be spotless by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment