Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Goddammit, I Just Missed A Day Of Blog Posting!

I checked just now to make sure I did yesterday ... and I didn't!

And now I remembered that I wanted to do it today because I didn't ... and I forgot!

And the worst thing?  I was on my computer for a couple hours before midnight last night!  I had every chance of doing it just a couple hours ago ... and I fucking blew it!  And it wasn't as if I was busy.  I was listening to the college football championship Game and that was it.

Fuck me.

From now on, I blog as soon as midnight comes around.  And maybe I should rethink trying to blog post twice in one day, because I did that Sunday and I think I thought that that later Sunday blog post I did early Monday morning.

Goddammit.  A long streak, broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment