Saturday, February 6, 2021

So What Size Hole Is This?

OK, there's one good thing that came out of My Fucking Father going through my bedroom: I found my power bank/charger.  I've been looking everywhere for it, and apparently it was under the pile of papers on my dresser, even though I had looked through there before.

Now, I'm kind of obsessed with getting this bank to charge my laptop.  I tried that, but I kind of forgot (it's been months, if not years, since I used it) that I don't have the cable for it.  So I have spent a lot of the afternoon trying to find the right cable -- except that it took me many, many minutes to find what the hell kind of cable I need because I don't know what hole the outputs on my charger are.  I tried to look up illustrations, but look at this one; does this look simple to you?

Finally I was looking through Amazon, and one answer for the power bank seems to give me the answer: Those outputs are USB-A.  So I need to order a USB-C to USB-A cable ... and that still might not matter, because this charger might not have the wattage to properly charge up my particular laptop.  Friggin' Christ, this is so confusing. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment