Thursday, February 18, 2021

The Three Items I Am Donating To Goodwill:

  1. My brown/mud brown Duluth Trading Company thermal underwear bottom.  "Duluth Trading Co," in that same brown shade, is written in a large black waistband.  That waistband has lost its elasticity.
  2. My light tan thermal underwear bottom.  I have had it so long that the care tag, which I think also had the name of the company I bought in from, has completely worn off, so I don't remember where I got it from, but I'm sure I bought it online.  Its waistband also has lost its elasticity.
  3. Finally, and most heartbreakingly, I am giving up my alma mater-themed Hawaiian shirt I bought just before I graduated.  I loved that shirt; wore it many times for alumni functions.  It is one of those things that is colorful to wear, but when you into the details, the only people who will recognize the illustrations of the mascots and statues probably are the ones who went to the same university as I did.  It has served me for more than two decades, but alas, it's gotten so worn out that the shirt has rips on the left shoulder.  Time to buy a new one, looks like.
Don't know when I will donate this, but I will soon.  In fact, I will update this blog post once I bring those items into good hands.

ETA at 12:26 p.m. on February 19 that I did swing by Goodwill after getting tested to drop off the above items.

No comments:

Post a Comment