Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Expenses Without Receipts

Starting from Monday, February 8:
  • Actually I really need to start Friday the 5th, where I had the afternoon off and made it to Glam Doll to eat a Valentine's Day-themed donut.  Text written in icing: "Send Me Dog Pic."  With tip: $5.32.
  • This time around I used a lot of cash because I bought a lot of lottery tickets because of the twin megajackpots in January.  Case in point: Friday, January 22, where, while I was waiting for The Mechanic Around The Corner to fix the faulty valve stem core in one of my tires, I decided I was going to get my sister the Mega Millions tickets she wanted.  And it was time I used the small winnings from one of her earlier tickets to defray the cost.  Now, I have blog posted about the ticket I bought here; I can't find it, and even though it's probably a loser, I'm scared that I somehow left the ticket at the counter and that mean, rude bitch who cashiered me didn't tell me and just kept it to herself, pocketing the hundreds of dollars that ticket might've won.  Hate her.  Anyway, the ticket cost me: $8.
  • And I went to Glam Doll afterward.  Charged a donut and hot chocolate.  But I tipped in cash: $1.
  • Later that evening Father paid me back for buying those tickets I got for him, an Infusion of: $14.
  • On Thursday the 21st I anted up my contribution to a pool for the remaining humongous Mega Millions jackpot at work.  Did not know until these megajackpots that there was a pool at work.  Gave: $2.
  • And after I got home Father again paid me back for all those times I got those lottery tickets for Mother and him, an Infusion of: $50.
  • Tuesday the 19th: Work pool for the Mega Millions and Powerball jackpots: $4.
  • Did the same Friday, January 15: $4.
  • And once again, once I got home from work, Father paid me back for buying all those ... OK, I honestly don't know if this was the day when he paid me back for buying all those lottery tickets for them.  I just decided to write it for this day because I know I used cash to spend on another thing on this day.  It's an Infusion of $40.
  • To Sunday the 10th ... after work I bought Subway to eat at work the next day.  Charged the submarine to my credit card, but used cash for tip ETA at 12:51 a.m. on February 11 that it turns out that I did not charge the sub, and that I in fact used cash to pay for the whole thing.  Since I apparently have a receipt for the submarine (I wrote it down in my day planner), this EWR reflects only the tip, for which there obviously is no receipt: $1.
Good through February 8.

No comments:

Post a Comment