Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Grieving Handjob

Tonight I get double-teamed by the duo of ***e* and ******e for the third time in about a month and for the second time in about a week.  It's also the fifth time total; the first time they both gave me a handjob, almost nine years ago, is a landmark moment in my whoring hobby, and frankly my life as well.

******e had moved out of state, and I had lost touch with ***e* while she was going through some things.  Then, out of the blue a couple months ago, I went to a party and saw ******e there, even though I not only she wasn't invited (at least according to the text invitation I got), but she was also living out in Las Vegas.  We caught up on old times and then she wanked me.  ******e let me know that ***e*, her very close friend, had found some stability and an apartment, so ******e invited me over to ***e*'s new pad ... and then stroke my dick until I came.

******e left for Vegas, but then inexplicably came back to Minnesota less than a month later.  When she told me she was back in town, we arranged another three-way at ***e*'s place.  That was last week.  ******e extended her stay another week, so we arranged another tryst.

And then ***e*'s father died.  It didn't dawn at me on first even though the both of them noted the death on Facebook.  In the meantime ******e and I were going back and forth, nailing down a time.  We agreed that we would fuck around again tonight after work, but that was before I asked to make absolutely sure ***e* was down with it, because she seemed very close to her father and would thus be naturally broken up about his passing and busy making arrangements for funeral services, communicating with extended family and the like.  But ******e said yes, so either ***e* is able to compartmentalize, she needs the money I'll give her for her sexual services -- or ******e is lying.

This is going to be weird, but honestly, I'm kind of looking forward to the grieving handjob I might be getting later today.  Yeah, I'm fucked up like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment