Tuesday, September 21, 2021

An Important Part Of My Grooming Now? My Eyebrows

Not as if I groom myself all that much -- I could use a shave, but I won't do that for at least another couple weeks -- but last week I noticed when I looked in the mirror that there was a long and wayward hair on my left eyebrow that made itself conspicuous because it wasn't flowing in the same direction as all the other hairs surrounding it and it was sticking out.  I got a haircut two, three weeks ago, and I think I asked the lady cutting my hair to trim my eyebrows if she believed they were getting long.  Either she thought they looked OK or she forgot asked.  Either way, I don't think I would have had this renegade follicle to worry about if she trimmed it.

So it was up to me.  Like I said above, I don't really care about my looks.  But this tall nail needed to be hammered down, so to speak, and so I took out my old and trusty Swiss army knife and used the scissor to (after a few awkward tries and cranes of my arm) slice it off.  And because I think this is the first time I ever did this, I picked it up out of the bathroom basin and put it on the napkin I use as a coaster for my drinks.  But I lost it somewhere when I disposed of the old napkin and replaced it with a new one.  And I feel sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment