Saturday, September 11, 2021

Nightmare -- And This Is A Weird One

I don't remember much of the details; I don't remember details of nightmares, plus this one happened at least a couple weeks ago.  All I can recall are a couple of guys in business suits literally being walked down halls and in buildings by a group of men fully enshrouded in tactical gear and with a lot of weapons on their hands, including one pointed right at the people they're kidnapping.

The thing is ... I noticed that the flies on the two business people are open and in fact -- I can't believe I'm blog posting this -- their hard dicks are protruding through those flies.  No, they're not flaccid penises just jutting out of the opened pants zipper.  These cocks are fully erect, and they are big, and these huge shafts -- but not their balls -- have proudly crossed that tonsorial red line for all the world to see.  Except that the world isn't getting to see these guys' dicks ... because one of the kidnappers in both groups is grabbing that businessman's cock.

Again, I don't understand why that is the detail I remember.  Shit, man, I don't know why I'm having a nightmare featuring hard and out dicks.  Maybe I'm projecting.  Maybe I'm secretly gay.  All I know is that's a weird fucking nightmare to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment