Thursday, September 2, 2021

Addendum To: Should I Go To The Fair?

I planned on going last/Wednesday night after work.  I mean, Fair parking is right there, even though there were a lot of cars, which means a lot of people might have been packed into going to and coming from the State Fair.  I could just leave work and, if I wanted to, immediately hopped onto the bus.

Alas, we worked late.  Well, actually, we stayed late and we found stuff to do.  There was something the people we support had to stick around for, so we stayed until, ugh, 9.  I got there around 6:30.  Now I didn't think I'd stay at the Fair for hours like I would have pre-pandemic.  But if it takes the bus a half-hour to drop me off at the Fairgrounds, I'd get there around 9:30, and I think concessions close shop at 10, and as unsafe as I might have felt if I saw large crowds there, 30 minutes is a little brief.  Plus, I was tired and I just wanted to go home.  I'm alert enough to blog post this, but I was tired then.

Oh, well.  I wanted to exercise on Friday, but it looks as though I'm using one of my Fair tickets then.  I'll work out, uh, next week, although I think I've said that before and haven't.

No comments:

Post a Comment