Monday, September 13, 2021

Oh, fuck work.  My God, That Asshole corrects my mistake again in a way that makes him sound like a dick, again.  And this time there's this other woman who's berating about getting something to her faster.  Bitch, I got other things I have to get to.  Shut the fuck up.  Shit.

I haven't hated work to this extent in a long time.  It doesn't help that it isn't the work that is overwhelming me, but dealing with the assholes I work with and around.  Bad work I think I can deal with; bad co-workers and I have a goddamn problem.  And all this just before I start this Fourth Department position that is already terrifying the fuck out of me.

I haven't felt my heart palpate like this, my left side ache and burn like this, since the last time I got pissed off and stressed out ... which could have been at work or at home, I don't know.  All I know is that PEOPLE FUCKIN' SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment