Thursday, September 23, 2021

Expenses Without Receipt

Oops, it's getting long again.  Starting from Wednesday, September 22:
  • Well, we go back to Sunday the 19th, where I was in a pickle.  I checked my Starbucks app and I saw that some of my "stars" are going to expire early next month.  I don't go there often, but I was close enough to get the smallest reward, which was like an extra shot of syrup or something.  But I needed to make one more purchase in order to get to that level.  So I popped in there after visiting Grandmother's best friend and I got some, uh, kiwi lemonade something or other.  I think I have enough "stars," but I now need to use them in two weeks.  With tip: $5.25.
  • ETA at 2:58 a.m. on September 26 that a week ago, on September 19, Father paid me back for all the tickets I bought for him.  Got him some on this day and the week before, so it was an Infusion of: $40.
  • Back to Wednesday the 15th, where I got a double-teamed handjob by ***e* and ******e, the details of which I detail here.  Afterward they asked me for another $20 because they hired a babysitter to take ***e*'s kids to the playground so we could fuck around at her apartment, which is above the apartment in which those two wanked me just last week.  Grand total: $300.
  • Back to Tuesday the 14th, where I think I treated myself to McDonald's on my way to work because of the long training that morning ... even if it was only a half-day.  Total: $4.17.
  • Tuesday, September 7: Got wanked by ***e* and ******e again. This time, no babysitter fee.  Maybe they just went off on their own.  Who knows?  Anyway: $280.
  • We go back to Sunday the 5th, when I went to the Gopher soccer Match; this is one where they whipped Wyoming, 4-0.  Had a hot dog and a medium Coke for: $11.50.
  • After coming home for dinner, I went back out.  Told my folks I was going to exercise, but really I was going to the Minnesota State Fair for a second time.  I have been tested since and it came back negative, so I didn't catch anything while I was there.  But was it because I heeded guidelines to not pick up the virus, were the other people there doing their part, or was I just lucky?  For example, the first thing I bought was a sidecar sandwich at this small place in the Grandstand called the Hideaway.  There was a line, and then I had to wait five minutes before I could pick up the sandwich (which was good but a little sweet).  The Hideaway apparently sold more drinks then food, if seeing all the other groups there just hanging out and loudly talking without masks are any indication.  And even though it was close to an opening, it wasn't as if this was outdoors.  This was the time where I sort of regretted coming to the Fair.  But, like I said, I didn't pick up the coronavirus.  That sandwich, plus a Wedge Hammer non-alcholic drink, plus cheese curds and the Indian equivalent called paneer from the new Hot Indian stall (which was around the corner from The Mouth Trap, where I got the curds) and root beer, and my plan to finish up my night with Minneapple Pie was foiled because I was too damn full.  Total: $40.
  • On Friday the 3rd I went to Lisa's for my monthly shoeshine.  With tip: $15.
  • I went to the Fair that evening.  I was able to do one of the main things I want to do whenever I go to the Fair: Figure out what people who do the footwork are calling The Best New Food Of The Fair.  This year it seems to be a consensus choice: A kind of hummus called Chili Baba, from this new vendor called Baba's which sells its hummus around town.  The Fair carved out a little kitschy trailer park scene for Baba's and a couple other new vendors on the north side of the Fairgrounds.  And even though the Chili Baba (hummus infused with kimchi -- talk about your serendipitous culinary culture clash! -- with these perfectly puffy pita chips to dip the hummus in) is a Mediterranean dish and the family running it was also Mediterranean, they were working out of an Airstream-like trailer.  Go figure.  In this "trailer park" was also the place where I got the Wedge Hammer two days later.  On this evening I got their Summer Breeze non-alcoholic shandy.  I am surprised that I didn't have any alcohol this year, but both drinks were great.  I actually wished it were hotter so both of them could quench my thirst and thus make the memory of drinking them indelible.  I also had corn, courtesy of a guy who gave me a buck off because he bought too many tickets, and the underrated Dole whip, pineapple-flavored soft serve ice cream that so many people told me this year was so unheralded that I had to finally have.  Both the corn and the Dole whip were fantastic.  Damage sum: $26.
  • Back to Sunday, August 29 ... went to the Central Car Wash.  Charged the wash but used dollars for tip: $3.
  • I then drove down Central to Diamonds to sort out my receipts.  Root beer -- man, where have you been my whole life? -- plus tip: $3.
  • To Thursday the 26th, where I ventured out to this part out in St. Paul.  *****a invited me.  I expected her and four other girls to be there, but there were only two others, namely *u**** and *******y, neither of whom I had seen in ages.  I hope *****a didn't get mad, because I've been good to her, but my main concern was to fuck around with *u****.  She did that and then some: She volunteered to fuck me.  And she did.  I can still remember her being so warm inside her.  I was getting into it until she thought she needed to ask *******y, in whose we were in for the party, for a condom, which *u**** parlayed into a three-way.  I briefly went over my experience here, but let's just say that it was this night in which my stripper parties have reached a new height, where I now expect all-out sex because I have the money to pay for it.  Whether or not I have the "energy" for it, well, that's a different story.  But I paid out: $440.
  • Sunday, August 22 -- U. soccer.  Hot dog, souvenir-sized Coke.  Should fetch that cup out of the car.  Total: $12.25.
  • Friday the 20th I finally reconnected with ****e.  She didn't freak out or move or change phone numbers.  She said the reason I couldn't reach her was because she was in Morocco for the previous month.  Phew!  Fucked her for only: $120.
  • Thursday, August 19 was the start of the 2021-2 college sports season because it was the first official women's soccer Match of the Year.  Minnesota faced Baylor and won, 1-0.  Bought a ticket (I should talk about my student card), a hot dog and a Coke.  Remember getting pissed that all the straws did that thing where it cracked at both ends.  I remember when I was young getting my tongue stuck inbetween a chipped straw end.  It traumatized you.  I had to drink from the cup for the whole Game.  All told I spent: $16.50.
  • I then went to the Lamplighter lounge because I wanted to see ****a, who I also hadn't seen in ages.  Unfortunately, she confessed to me she's an anti-vaxxer.  She says if everybody else is getting a vaccine, why should she, and if she gets corona and dies, she gets corona and dies.  I still want her to suck my dick at some point, and do appreciate her honesty, but that is massively disappointing to hear from her.  So I didn't get a dance from her that I planned to.  I got one from this Black girl who hit me up named Bella.  She was good, but for now I just want to get dances from the babes I know.  With stage tips and a vodka cranberry, I spent: $30.
  • Back to Friday the 13th, where I went to My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Edition), the first time I have been back in a titty bar since the pandemic began.  I thought it was time to see my ATF ******a, but it had been so long that I didn't recognize her when she came up to me.  To make up for lost time, I basically bogarted her for my whole time there.  I had usually gotten around a dozen table dances from ******a per visit, but this time I extended it to, get this, 25 -- more than double the number for most dances I have ever gotten from her.  Hey, it's the perks of having a steady job and a bank account that hadn't been touched in over 18 months for extended stripclubbin'.  With cover, stage tips and a Redd's, I spent a grand total of: $283.
  • Finally, back on Thursday, August 12, I was beckoned by ******e to ***e*'s new apartment to get double-teamed.  I have gotten a total of five HJs from them.  That fact is kind of stunning to me.  Total: $280.
Good through September 22.

No comments:

Post a Comment