Monday, September 20, 2021

Man, I have to fill in in Filing today.  All day, too.  So I have to work next to That Asshole, plus I might have to worry about dealing with that bitch in the other room, too.  I know that my temper is up to me to control, but goddamn man, all it takes is one of them saying the wrong thing to me today in the wrong way and I will be fucking triggered like shit, man.

Hey, maybe That Asshole is already triggered.  I was being passive-aggressive toward him last week; maybe if he's as much of a devious motherfucker as I am, he will mean to be mean to be me as soon as I step into the room, and well, let the goddamn fireworks begin.

Fuckin' Christ ... I know some bullshit's gonna happen today where I'm not going to take their bullshit lying down and I'll say something back to them and then, well ... let the fuckin' chips fall where they may, me boy. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment