Thursday, September 30, 2021

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: August

Need to get this in before September goes into October and I have to review a second month.

A baker's dozen of babes.  Overall it's ... good.  I can single out seven of them, and of those seven, I will put three in "Honorable Mention": Jazzmyn (Pensacola Beach, Fla.), wearing a lavender two-piece bikini whose arms are awkwardly bent up towards her big tits; Jordan (Brandon, Fla.), who has her back mostly turned to the camera and who has on this white, see-through robe, but it's wet and so it's clinging to her ample ass, which you can see because she's wearing a thong; and Samantha (Dedham, Mass.), who is lying down but you can see her bikini bottom and, surprisingly, it appears as though it's a full cut to show no ass.

Now to the other four ... and in fourth place I'll select Joey (Albuquerque, N. M.).  She's kind of in side profile, but it shows off her hot, slim figure.  Not completely a fan of her long, blonde hair covering her left breast, but her boobs are real, and it complements her print top real well.  And I love the come hither look on her face.

You know what?  I can't pick between Erin (Newark, N. J.) and Madison (Weston, Fla.).  Erin has a small photograph and she seems tiny, but she's got some huge (fake) tits that her white two-piece can barely contain.  Madison is laying on her side, horizontally, and it's such a sexy goddamn pose because it seemingly elongates her height.  She's absolutely statuesque.  Apples and oranges -- I'll put them both as tied in second place.

But the winner of the month is the Main Girl, Jennifer, of Alcoa, Tenn.  (Alcoa?  I think I've seen that city in a previous Hooters calendar -- Jennifer's a vet!)  She looks like a spitfire, and I like her blue-and-white striped two-piece bikini.  She's shot in side profile, which isn't great, but at least we get to see her ass, and her bottom is a Brazilian (is that the right term?  Fuck if I know) cut, meaning she's showing, like, half of her real nice ass.  And like I said, if a girl is showin' ass, she won't be surpassed by someone who ain't showing hers.  There's no one else in August, so Jennifer gets the top spot!

I have already masturbated to this month, but I might do it again, just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment