Thursday, September 16, 2021

First day in this new position and ... it was as much of a disaster as I feared it would be.  Non-stop work at breakneck speed, and I don't know if I had the energy, or the notes, to stay on top of it all.  Asked so many questions to my supervisor that I could tell she was getting short with me.  And I know -- I know -- I messed up in a big way.  I think I know how, but I'll wait till I get in today and my supervisor will definitely let me know about it.

I was in a bad mood all day long.  I never felt as though I had my legs under me.  And so, when I finally went on break, it was my fucking luck that That Asshole was walking in front of me.  And he was doing something whereby he stopped walking, and I didn't know if I should just walk around him or wait until he got done.  And then he looked at me, and then I looked at him, and I gave him a look like, "What the fuck?" and I went past him.  It is my intention to act as if I was busy being worried about my new position all day, and I was, but goddamn I slipped so easily into being a passive-aggressive prick when the opportunity presented itself.  Oh my God, we're going to get into a screaming match before the year's out.

Oh yeah, this was supposed to be how my day went yesterday.  Bad.  It went bad.

Welp, time to go to bed, wake up, go to work, and see how I fucked up yesterday.  Shit, man ...

No comments:

Post a Comment