Sunday, February 20, 2022

Addendum To: Stuff I'm Either Selling To Consignment Or Donating To Goodwill

OK, so that black-with-black-pinstripe suitpant with a matching suitcoat that I was going to keep?  I assume I could get more money if the entire piece stayed together, plus I think it would be wrong of me if I separated the two twins, so I am adding the suitcoat with the suitpant to make a complete suit set.

Therefore, that suit plus two other suits plus a suitvest plus five dress shirts plus four pants (three khakis and one black number) plus one pair of shorts are going to be the ones I attempt to consign.  There are two t-shirts, one pair of shorts, one pair of pants, and that AKA Eddie Bauer tan dress shirt that may be too, uh, worn for me to even try to consign, so to avoid embarrassment, I am going to directly donate those five pieces.

That's the game plan for tomorrow.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment