Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Lazy New Year's

So I spent the day going to the shoeshiner.  It was her last day; I'll talk a little more about her during EWR.  I then went to Hooters where, thankfully, my ATF waitress was working.  And then I went home and took a nap.  Woke up at 7 this morning, by the way, then unplugged the heater and peed, then slept again till 8:30.  Is that what they call biphasic sleep?

Dashing out to check out the new Hy-Vee, then buying pads for the dining room chairs, then picking up a free gift at Menards.  I hopefully will call family and wish them a Happy New Year before going out to see Matrix: Resurrections.  Am I being productive?  Probably not.  But hey, it's New Year's.  Plus it's not like you're supposed to any chores like cleaning or even showering today.

No comments:

Post a Comment