Thursday, February 3, 2022

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: January 2022

Maybe this should have dawned on me sooner, but I've done this two or three years now, and it looks as though I will be buying Hooters calendars till the day I die.

January 2022 is good overall.  A dozen babes dot the month.  All of them are beautiful, of course, but most of them don't stand out.  I think I can mention five.

In fifth place is Nichole of Palm Bay, Fla.  She doesn't stand out -- her non-smile is off-putting -- but she's sporting a red two-piece bikini and she's full-on so I can see her big (fake) breasts.

In fourth place is The Main Girl, Gracie of Brandon, Fla.  She is wearing a one-piece bikini, which is a big demerit in my book.  But it's white, and she has long brunette hair, and she is quite stunning to look at.  She actually looks like Brittany Palmer, the UFC Ring Girl, artist and nude (on OnlyFans at least) model.  Her physical attributes overcome her relatively chaste clothing.

In third place is what appears to be Gracie's co-worker, Jordan, also of Brandon, Fla.  A long blonde who also is photographed full-on.  Wearing an orange two-piece, and she's grabbing the bottoms of her bikini bottom, which is great mostly because it's not conspicuously covering her stomach or anything like that.

Now this is where I get torn.  In second place is gorgeous, gorgeous Dakota out of Palm Bay, Fla.  She's posed on her side and her left arm is in front of her body.  But still, whoa, what a body she has.  She's tall and thin and lanky.  She's got long, light brown hair.  Her face and smile ... devastatingly beautiful.  And she's wearing what, I guess, you can call a Burberry-patterned two-piece, if you all know what I'm talking about.  My God, she's hot.

But she's not showing her ass.  Cassidy of Grand Prairie, Tex., is.  It's not a whole lot of ass.  Tough to see from the side, which is how she's posed, but you can tell she's showing, what, 30-40% of it.  On a technicality, Cassidy and her near-nudity puts her in the top spot.

But I jerked off to all these women earlier in the evening.  And Dakota ... oh, Dakota. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment