Thursday, February 24, 2022

Found Her Again!

So there was this flighty stripper, ******a, who doesn't do anything to me but gives me massages while I'm naked and still gets me hard because she's so fucking hot.  Our massage sessions stopped because I could not get ahold of her.  And I drove by her apartment a couple times after she pseudo-ghosted me and it looked as though she had moved (have I blog posted about this already?).

Well, I didn't remember that we are friended on Facebook.  I had forgotten that because 1) she doesn't use Facebook all that often and 2) whenever I went over to her old apartment she was absolutely fucking paranoid that she was being watched, and you should know that Facebook tracks you incessantly and completely whenever you're on it.  And yet I was surprised that, as I was catching up on status updates and saw one from a mutual friend (also an ex-stripper), she "loved" it.  "Hey," I thought, "she lives!" and I took a flier and went on Messenger to say hi.  And she said hi back!

We communicated through Messenger all day yesterday and last night.  She is willing to massage me again.  ******a asked if we could do it at my place ... and since my parents are gone, fuck yeah we can do it at my place!  Man, my relationship with strippers is healing!

Now I just hope that ******a can actually get to my house.  One time we had arranged to meet at our mutual Target, and she got lost and said she just could not make it there, so I had to drive all the way out to meet her back at her apartment.  Come to think of it, while it feels great to be back communicating with her, there's no guarantee she'll "cum" and massage my hip and ass.  Like I said, she's flighty.  She said she needed till next week to schedule a time; maybe she'll forget about me by then.  I'll have to get back in touch with her next week if she's lost her hot mind again.

No comments:

Post a Comment