Monday, February 14, 2022

Yeah, let's ignore how nearly all of my Super-Specific Predictions for the Super Bowl didn't pan out.  Instead, I want to note that I ordered Pizza Hut -- used points to get a free large pizza but paid for the stuffed crust and cheesy breadsticks -- and unlike the first time I ate pizza while watching the NFL playoffs, I was not able to eat everything in one sitting.  Far from it: I left half the pie and half the breadsticks.  The cheese from the stuffed crust might have done me in.  Or maybe it was the chili I ate just before I worked out in anticipation of gorging myself alongside the Game.

For the record, once my stomach told me no more, I chopped off the rest of the crust from the pizza and ate it because I don't think that cheese was going to be good after a day in the refrigerator.  I did not do the same for the cheesy breadsticks, however, and so I am wondering how to heat those back up.  At any rate, I have four crust-less pizzas and four pieces of cheesy breadsticks left, so I am guessing I have two days of leftovers.  And I have another five pounds to burn off, courtesy of the pizza and the cheesy breadsticks ... and the baby can of Coke and the baby can of Pepsi and the baby can of Pepsi Wild Cherry and the rest of the Barq's root beer I had for my pop from Burger King from Saturday ... as well as the lemon drop martini I made for myself ... and the Bai and VitaminWater I got after I worked out, both of which have no sugar and still was very tasty ... and I think that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment