Sunday, January 16, 2022

Still Got It (If Eating A Whole Pizza Is Something To Brag About)!

I have spoken in the past about eating a combined whole large pizza in 2013 and a whole medium pizza in 2019.  Well, I just ate a whole large pizza from Pizza Hut earlier this afternoon, while watching the NFL Wild Card Game between Tampa Bay and Philadelphia.  It took me a little longer than before; I was cruising through the first 6 1/2 slices before hitting a wall, but I managed to finish the rest after a bit of a break.  Maybe the tartar sauce I used to dip the crusts has something to do with it.  Anyway, I finished the last slice just before Halftime, so it took me about 90 minutes to eat the whole thing.

Not to say it was a goal, but I planned on buying a pizza from Pizza Hut as part of watching the NFL Tripleheader today. Was I planning on eating the whole thing?  Well ... I thought in my old age that if my stomach told me to stop eating, I would listen to it.  And I think my stomach didn't say "stop" but instead said "wait."  And then I finished.  So ... it was sort of a goal?

I know that I've already added more than 2,000 calories by eating the whole thing.  Add to that all the Coke and Pepsi I have been drinking -- and will still be drinking because eating all those pizzas are keeping me thirsty.  I just hope I haven't reached some diabetes tipping point because of what I have just done/accomplished.

Bottom line: I still can eat a whole large pizza in my advanced age.  So ... yay for me ... ?

No comments:

Post a Comment