Saturday, January 1, 2022

Hottest Babe In The Hooters Calendar: December

The end of 2021 is a runaway.  There are ten babes; five of the ten I want to single out, three of those I really like, but there's one hands-down winner.

While Savannah out of Virginia Beach, Va., and Scarlett of Pearland, Tex., are growing on me because of their cute smiles, they have their arms in front of them.  Hate that.

The two I would "rank," and I can interchange these two in second and third, are Cassie of Fort Worth and Kimi from Costa Mesa, Calif.  The former has the abs but not the tits and cleavage.  The latter has the tits and cleavage but not the abs (even though I'm not going to kick her out of bed because her abs aren't that strong).

But who has the tits and cleavage and the abs?  The Main Girl, San Diego's Kassie.  I have a feeling Kassie's boobs are fake; they seem hard and the cleavage is as defined as The Panama Canal.  But I get hard anyway.  And I see her vertical line through her abs.  And she's got the right tone of tan, long and luscious light brown hair, and a radiant smile.  She looks like a model who waitresses to pay the bills.  Tres perfect.

I shall be masturbating to her as soon as I have the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment