Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Bitch, You Might As Well Move Back

So ******e has implored me to visit her and ***e* again for yet another three-way -- even though we did one just around Thanksgiving, and even though I just visited ***e* for a solo handjob New Year's Eve.

She lives out in Las Vegas.  (Aside: She posted a picture on Facebook of a forest.  I asked her if that is in Las Vegas.  Nope -- ******e said that was North Carolina.  I asked why she was there.  She was there on vacation.  I totally forgot I asked her once before, so I asked her again why she was there.  "I SAID ON VACATION!!!"  OK, you don't have to shout.  [I admit I added the capital letters and exclamation points.])  She's back here in Minnesota less than two months after she was back here.  I swear it had been less than two months before that, and less than two months before that.  I know because I'm almost certain every time she's dropped by, I have gone down to ***e*'s apartment and gotten double-teamed by them.

Not that I'm complaining.  I probably will get those two to wank me again so long as she's in town.  But dammit, if you're back here so bleepin' much, why in the hell doesn't she just, you know, move back?  It makes sense, doesn't it?  And that way I won't have to spend $120 on her every time she "vacations" back here.  Oy!

No comments:

Post a Comment