Thursday, January 27, 2022

Expenses Without Receipts

Christ, late again.  Starting from Wednesday, January 26, 2022:
  • Well, go back to Monday the 24th, where I finally invited ***e* to come up here (since my folks are gone) to give me a handjob.  Price stays the same, inflation be damned: $120.
  • ETA at 1:21 a.m. on January 28 that I also stored two quarters that are, I think, new to me.  So that means I took out of my pocket: 50 cents.
  • On Sunday the 23rd I decided to try the local Carbone's pizza.  Got a pie, bread with marinara sauce, and a salad in case I was going to be hungry after the football Games were over.  When I got there, I was, and this is something that doesn't happen often but happens more than I think should (if that makes any sense), offered another pizza.  The way the chef described it, the person who originally wanted that pizza wanted it cut a certain way, she screwed it up somehow, and that person just refused to take the pizza.  Because it was cut wrong?  The hell?  Sure, I'll take it.  Now, that meant that of the 40 total slices (Carbone's is a square-cut joint) I could eat I could only eat 18 -- less than a whole pizza, which is a step back from the previous Sunday.  I gave ***e* the remnants of the pizza I ordered, all 11 remaining cuts.  Have the receipt for the whole thing, which I paid in cash, but I threw in as tip, with a little extra for the second pizza: $3.58.
  • On Friday the 21st I indulged in a massage with the training place in town.  For the first time in my life -- I think -- I went all-out and went for the maximum time, 80 minutes.  The trainee was, in short, excellent.  I had her concentrate on my neck and feet (I was given two areas of concentration), but it was her working my forearms and the back of my legs where I felt the best release of tension.  I kind of thought I screwed up because I was working immediately after (it was second shift), and I thought the hectic pace of work would get my heart rate up and effectively "ruin" the massage, but honestly, I felt the relaxation and, well, good vibes from the massage the whole night, and the next day, too.  I could not add the tip to the charge on the credit card, but she deserved a tip, so even though I didn't plan on using cash on this day, I passed along: $20.
  • Back to Thursday, January 6, where I went down to ***e*'s place to see her and ******e for a double-team handjob.  They DT'd me around Thanksgiving, and I commented on seeing ******e again in less than two months here.  Total: $240.
  • Man, I miss 2021.  On New Year's Eve I went to ***e*'s again for a solo HJ.  Wow ... I now see that she's wanked me thrice in less than a month.  I love her but I don't need to see her that often.  Oh well: $120.
  • Finally, back on Thursday, December 23, I got my shoes polished.  That was where and when my shoeshiner told me she was retiring her spot in downtown Minneapolis on February 1.  Shocked the hell out of me, but she said she's now going to polish shoes on Saturdays in St. Paul at this haberdashery that I have been meaning to go to in order to find a new suit that fits me.  I'm happy for her, and her new part-time gig will now finally compel me to do something I've been meaning to do for some time.  With tip, the shine was: $15.
OK, good through Wednesday, January 26, 2022.

No comments:

Post a Comment