Sunday, January 23, 2022

Lazy Sunday

You know, this is one of those days where I could have done a lot, like going through my stuff or washing my clothes.

Instead:
  • I woke up at noon.  I don't remember the last time I had eight hours of sleep.
  • I decided to order pizza from this new place, giving me little time except to water the plants and clear the cars of snow.
  • I then got the pizza, but not before picking up lottery tickets and pop.
  • And I've been watching football ever since.
I might do stuff after football's over.  The main thing, though, is looking to see how much more snow we get from tonight's snowfall, the last of three clipper systems dropping off the white stuff.  Each system on its own will drop one or two inches.  But these three are coming over successive nights, so before you know it, there's half of foot of snow on the ground and I can't get anywhere.  So I have to make sure I can get around.  And then I ... will probably shower, trim my nails, go to bed and get ready for the workweek.

No comments:

Post a Comment