Sunday, January 9, 2022

Now The Computer's Crapping Out On Me

I had it on sleep for much of yesterday, and it's been out in the cold.  But the damn battery is totally kaput now, and I think that's why, when I tried using this for the first time this morning, it automatically shut itself off because it ran out of juice.

On Friday I took my computer to a, uh, computer place to get the battery replaced.  I thought I could get it back the next morning, on my way back from seeing Grandmother's best friend.  But damn supply chain issues; the guy said it could come in five business days or in two months.  Great.

I've had this computer for some time, and it's been good to me.  But it is in no way as fast or dependable as it was when I turned it on for the first time.  I am not even thinking about getting a new one -- yet.  I just hope this holds on until they can get a new battery for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment