Tuesday, February 1, 2022

So ****e* did come over last/Monday night and did finish, and as usual, she left the place immaculate.  Of course, that also means that she took her time; she matched the 4 1/2 hours she spent on Saturday, and I thought she was going to be here another two hours tops.  (I think she likes cleaning because it allows her to enter a state of Zen.)  Also, she replaced things she thinks need replacing because she wants to "change" things and people.  She got a new showerhead.  A new showerhead, for God's sake!  Oh, and she ripped off and threw away the plastic bag in which I keep my remote.  I had to find another plastic bag to sheath it in.  She even wanted to replace the lights in the chandelier, and the damn thing is 14 feet in the air!  No, I wasn't going to get a ladder for ****e* to step on and potentially break her neck.

Anyway, she got done before the Chinese/Lunar New Year, so I think superstition says we're good.  Oh, and Happy Chinese/Lunar New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment