Monday, July 4, 2022

She's Decompensating Again

OK, so about ******a.  The last time I saw her, which was at her apartment a couple weeks ago, she complained about her phone not working and she was worried that, if I recall correctly, someone did something to it.  And then during our massage she got up and took out the smoke alarm affixed to the wall a couple times.  She had noticed that the blinking light on the alarm was blinking differently than how she remembers it.

I have tried to arrange another massage from her for the holiday, but she hasn't gotten back to me yet, either on the phone that I believe she no longer trusts, or on Messenger, which, well, she would need to be on the phone in order to receive my messages through that service.

This is not the first time she has decompensated like this.  Like I have blog posted before, she had gone screwy last year, getting all paranoid about phones and people stalking her and shit.  She has a boyfriend, and it's possible he took her on a vacation to a faraway place for a couple weeks.  But my bet is she, well, is having a mental breakdown again.  I can't help her.  I love her, but I'm not close enough friends with her that I can nor (frankly) am willing to do anything for her.  She has to get out of this on her own, and then I hope we'll be able to reconnect.  I'll send a message on Messenger or two, but otherwise, I'll wait it out.

You know ... come to think of it ... it's possible that she didn't like me whipping it out on her last time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment