Friday, July 1, 2022

Addendum To: ATF Missed Connection Again? You Gotta Be Fuckin' Kidding Me

I have plans on going to My Favorite Stripclub (Cover Version) after work tonight.  They have a website showing who will be working that day, and they're pretty diligent about it.  I just checked after waking up, and they do have today's roster as of right now ... and just like last week, my ATF isn't listed as working tonight.  Fuuuuuuuck.

This is kind of pissing me off, though I'll never tell her that.  But at some point since the last time I talked to her, she decided she was going to take not just weekends but Fridays off.  Smdh.  Oh, well, shit ... hopefully she'll be working Thursday then.

In the meantime, what am I going to do for fun this Independence Weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment