Monday, July 11, 2022

My Evenings/Social Calendar This Week Is All Filled Up, Too ... Wait, Maybe Not

I've been complaining about how much I have to work this week.  When I said there was no rest for the wicked, I mean it, sorta.  I can't really catch my breath in the evenings, either:
  • Yesterday/Sunday: Had a Zoom, and that saps my energy.  Was also supposed to get a handjob from *****a, too, but she wanted to postpone.  I told her maybe later this week.  But hey, maybe not.
  • Today/Monday: Thought about going to the Japanese Breakfast concert.  Sold out by the time I looked.  Just looked now on AXS Resale where there is a ticket that would cost me, with fees, $74.  Maybe I would go at its original list price of $49.50 plus fees, but sorry; I think the singles I've heard are wonderful, and she's cute, but I can't pay that much money.  Also, she's swinging by here a second time on her current tour (she was also at First Ave. back in September), and while she has blown up big time since, I wonder if going through the motions the second time, with basically the same set list, will sap the inventiveness and, well, effort of a show.  Not to say that I will stay home, because I feel I need to exercise instead.
  • Tomorrow/Tuesday: I have the day off, which is great.  But in the evening ***e* is cumming over from Wisconsin to give me my monthly handjob.  Actually I guess I could bum around a few hours and actually do some work.  But that HJ, man, that's something to prepare for, you know?
  • Wednesday: MNUFC Match.  Could go home and then leave.  Maybe I'll do that.
  • Thursday: Well ... now that I think about it, this premise might be an incorrect one.  *****a could probably reschedule and jerk me off this night.  Otherwise ... well, I can eat out at one of the places I want to go to, but the January 6 Committee is holding a prime time hearing.  But I probably do have time to work on chores this night.
  • Friday: Yeah, I can stay home on this night, too.
  • Saturday: MNUFC Match, and I also work that day.  This day I probably will go out and enjoy myself.
OK, this was a stupid idea.  I'm going to go and work out now, and hopefully I won't regret deciding not to see the cute Japanese Breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment