Thursday, July 28, 2022

T-Minus Two Days

Yeah, I just hit a fucking wall last/Wednesday night after work.  Lot of stuff I need to do about my stuff, particularly in my bedroom, but I'm too damn tired and indifferent to do them.  Hell, I'm doing enough as it is, moving stuff around and into the stay-dirty rooms so that my stripper girlfriend can (cross your fingers she shows up) come in and tidy up the place.  I might take tomorrow/Friday and Saturday to make final decisions on what to keep here and what to move into storage, but right now, I'm drunk as fuck (I once thought I had the ability to drink all the remaining alcohol I have; instead, I'm going to see if it keeps after a month in a non-controlled environment), worried about waking up extra early tomorrow/Friday for my screening, and hoping she comes when she's supposed to so that I won't have to take up more than a little of my lunch "hour" to drive back here and pop open the door so she can start working because she's a bit, shall we say, unreliable when it comes to coming on time.

Man, I feel more unprepared for my parents coming home than at any previous time.  I don't know why, but I just do.  It's a helpless feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment